Author Topic: Your IP address  (Read 1389 times)

Offline dannjr

• Main Certifiable NutcAsE
  • Administrator Nut
  • Certifiable Nut
  • Share your life. Be a organ donor other Bday 1998
    • DSLnuts | Broadbandnuts | Cablenut
Your IP address
« on: October 26, 2003, 01:30:44 pm »
Its been brought to my attension that some of you maybe worried about how we see your IP or should I say you see your IP on this web site.

At the bottem of this web forum youll see your IP and browser your using. We dont collect that info its just there to help you get your gateway just i case you needed it. You can also click on my signature to get your IP.

On another note Apache and other webservers do collect our IP info and more. Thats just part of Big brother tracking you.While its harder for them to track your by your visit. It makes it real easy to drop a Cookie or other tracking devices on your system without you knowing it. Thats called spyware. If youve read the site you already know we dont promote spyware or spam.
I also have our apache logs cleared every two days and untill some other advertisers become more like Cyberonic or Krex we wont add the other type of adverts here. If you find any spyware on the site let us know.
Again the IP address shown to you on this site is yours and no one else will see it.

Click here for Your IP Address[/url]

Thanks
dannjr  
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 02:01:54 am by dannjr »
Be a Organ Donor. A chance at life.
This site never spams or sells its list to anyone. No pop up's or scams
An inconvenience, but if you want to make omelettes, you have to break some eggs.