Author Topic: Have a Great New year!  (Read 2703 times)

Offline dannjr

• Main Certifiable NutcAsE
  • Administrator Nut
  • Certifiable Nut
  • Share your life. Be a organ donor other Bday 1998
    • DSLnuts | Broadbandnuts | Cablenut
Have a Great New year!
« on: December 31, 2009, 12:45:43 pm »
Lets all try to have a Great New Year !
Try to remember even with some of the Bad there can be a lot of Good..
You can Take a bad thing make it good...

But I think it can all be Good if its worked at.

If you have a New Years Resolution.. Try to make one that's realistic and try to stick to it.

If you want to upgrade Going to Windows 7 is a Wonderful thing. or even trying something new like linux.
If you want to upgrade your network. and router to connect you to the internet and have a older computer laying around Give PFSense a try it might be fun to learn something new.

For Myself. this year a couple things we're working on.
Want to get a Amature Radio TECH licenses.
Work on upgrading the computer wiring in our 4x4 and Tune the PCM to get better fuel milage and stay within the emissions curve So we're using less Fuel and running even cleaner...
Upgrade a few systems here that probably should have been done a little over a year ago.
Try to build our own Server rack with cooling..

We may even look to see what we can do to lower our emission foot print of our home some more.

Look to see what you might be able to do... AND if you don't have Resources financially maybe help out at Church or youth groups.. They can always use help..

In any Event have a Great New Year.....

Be a Organ Donor. A chance at life.
This site never spams or sells its list to anyone. No pop up's or scams
An inconvenience, but if you want to make omelettes, you have to break some eggs.

Offline cablenut

• 100% Geek
  • Administrator Nut
  • Certifiable Nut
Re: Have a Great New year!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 05:39:07 pm »
Happy new year to all! I want to try out Windows 7 and it sounds like you have many cool things on your list to do Dan! I have always wanted to get involved in amateur radio as well.
Life is lived by however you perceive it...