Author Topic: Worst computer products ever  (Read 2695 times)

Offline dannjr

• Main Certifiable NutcAsE
  • Administrator Nut
  • Certifiable Nut
  • Share your life. Be a organ donor other Bday 1998
    • DSLnuts | Broadbandnuts | Cablenut
Worst computer products ever
« on: March 30, 2010, 02:00:40 pm »
I posted a peice of news on the front page about the 25 worst products ever made
I thought I would add a few in my own opinion on whats made the top of my list.

AOL is one due to there business practices and bloat software.
McAffee and Norton
McAffee was a good product when it was started by Dr. McAffee but went in the toilet when other companies tried to improve it.
Anything Symantic has touch in recent years has been boxed and sold well but its all full of bloat and hasnt kept up with the times.
Windows ME gotta be the worst operating system that Microsoft ever turned out even worse then Vista.. It was full of bugs had no drivers that would work properly with hardware.

Oracle tops my list.. Yeah its been around for awhile and its one reason good companies have gone out of business.. They would promise these smaller companies the world. Then customize the software for there needs. BUT who's needs.. Most the time it was there's. I watched as they promised a company in Chicago the world and Charged them and never delivered.. The price tag was putting over 200 people out of work and Oracle made a cool million on not delivering.. The SAD part it was a family owned business that they killed..

Can you add to this list.. Im sure some of you may have had Games or software or even bad hardware you ended up getting burned on..

Be a Organ Donor. A chance at life.
This site never spams or sells its list to anyone. No pop up's or scams
An inconvenience, but if you want to make omelettes, you have to break some eggs.